* Construction paper
* Safety scissors
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
2. Draw half of a heart on the folded side of the paper.
3. Cut along the line of the heart starting at the top, but be sure to cut only about a third of the way down. This should leave about a 1 inch section uncut at the bottom of the heart.
4. Unfold the paper and push the heart forward so that it will now fold in the opposite direction.
5. Glue a second piece of construction paper to the back of the one you have cut the heart shape into, but be sure you don't glue any of the heart area.
6. Now you can decorate it however you like and give it to someone special.
*This craft is from sproutonline.com