Today is FMM again and Kasey at All That Is Good says today's task is Confessions! So it's time to spill your guts...
1) I have totally been neglecting my house. It's awful. My floors are atrocious and apparently I am not disgusted enough because instead of being up sweeping and mopping, here I sit blogging away...yep.
2) I send about 3000 text messages a month. What am I, 17? Sheesh.
3) I bought all this expensive camera and equipment and I haven't done a darn thing with my photography in months.
4) I have been a really awful wife lately. My poor husband works so hard all day long and then comes home and wants to spend time with his family and I haven't wanted anything to do with him lately.
5) I spend way too much money at the grocery store. Seriously.
6) We eat out way more than we should.
Ok, well I think that is enough confession for now. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me ;). So, have you spilled your guts?