It's FMM again! I have to admit I really am diggin' this particular feature! If you want to join me, just head over to All That Is Good - Friend Making Monday. You can go HERE to get the rules and stuff for FMM and don't forget to take a cute little button for your FMM post. It can be found at the bottom of the right hand sidebar.
So, on to today's task: This week's task is to tell us 10 things you love about summer!!!
My ten things that I love about summer are:
1) Swimming - I love to swim, if the pool was heated I would swim year round...of course I can do that here in Phoenix. If I was in another city or state I would probably not be wanting to swim year round!
2) Grilling - I absolutely love to grill, bbq's are one of my all time favorite family activities!
3) Sundresses - Sundresses are so comfortable. I am all about the comfort factor!
4) Sunglasses - If I didn't wear actual glasses I would have like a gazillion pairs of sunglasses because I adore sunglasses. Which reminds me, I need to get contacts again so I can wear the sunglasses!
5) Open Toe Shoes - In particular flip flops and sandals. I wear them year round anyhow, but people don't give me weird looks in the summer ;)
6) Riding In The Car With The Windows Down - There is nothing that screams summer to me like riding around with the windows down and the music up with my hair blowing all around. It just reminds me of my teen years doing this very thing!
7) Stanley Cup Finals. Nuff said. Oh yeah and LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!
8) The Beach. How could I leave this one for number 8! The beach is sooo my happy place. Granted, you can go to the beach any time, but its freakin' cold the rest of the year, so summer is my favorite time to go. lol
9) Watermelon - I love me some watermelon! If I eat too much my mouth starts to itch, but dangit, I can't help myself!
10) Air Conditioning. I don't think I need to explain this one. I live in Phoenix Arizona. Nuff said. =)
So, there is my top 10, let's hear yours!