Saturday, February 28, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
* Construction paper
* Safety scissors
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
2. Draw half of a heart on the folded side of the paper.
3. Cut along the line of the heart starting at the top, but be sure to cut only about a third of the way down. This should leave about a 1 inch section uncut at the bottom of the heart.
4. Unfold the paper and push the heart forward so that it will now fold in the opposite direction.
5. Glue a second piece of construction paper to the back of the one you have cut the heart shape into, but be sure you don't glue any of the heart area.
6. Now you can decorate it however you like and give it to someone special.
*This craft is from sproutonline.com
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Saturday, February 7, 2009
So we are trying to relax and enjoy no more drama in our lives! Ahhh, that's better!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Now I am trying to get us all back on some sort of schedule. Get Hannah's schooling back on track, bedtime routines, play dates, cleaning routine, and lots of other things. Lucky for us we will have the house totally back to ourselves and just get to be the three of us again for the firs time in 6 months. I cannot even tell you how much I am needing that. Anyway life does indeed go on...
Sunday, February 1, 2009
So now today is Super Bowl Sunday and the Arizona Cardinals are in it...how the hell did that happen anyway...we will probably watch some of the game, we are working on some projects around the house, doing laundry..you know, the normal stuff. So I guess, we have successfully gotten on with The Business of Living...