You guys. Seriously. I think I have a problem. I am addicted to binge-watching shows on Netflix. lol I know I cannot be the only one, but really it is a problem! haha
So, today I thought I'd share some of my favorite binge-worthy shows, get ready!
1. Arrow - This is a show on the CW network and it stars Stephen Amell (hello, seriously hot!) as Oliver Queen a billionaire playboy turned vigilante. He makes those leather pants look good...haha but back to the show. Season 4 is airing on the CW now, but you can binge-watch the first 3 seasons on Netflix.
My husband started watching this show before I did and he kept saying how he thought I'd really like it but I would roll my eyes and never watched. Finally, I had nothing else to watch and was bored so I put it on and haven't stopped watching. One of my favorite shows now! I think I watched the first 3 seasons in like a week.
2. House of Cards is a Netflix Original series starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Oh. Em. Gee. I started watching House of Cards on my own and then asked if my hubby wanted to watch with me. I love a good political drama and this is completely amazing. I was never a big fan of Kevin Spacey, not that I didn't think he was a talented actor, but he just wasn't on my top list of actors I really love. But you guys, he is so good as Francis (Frank) Underwood. I haven't been able to get through the 2nd and 3rd seasons yet just because hubby wants to watch with me and we don't have that much time to binge-watch together, but we are working our way through it! Love HOC!!
3. Scandal on ABC. Let's just all take a minute and thank Sweet Baby Jesus for Shonda Rhimes and her magnificent mind that brought us Grey's and Scandal among other things. Thursday night is seriously my favorite night of the week for those two shows. Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope is strong and powerful and stunning. That woman is a force to be reckoned with and I love every minute. I am totally team Jake though. I love LOVE her with Jake...although I do love Fitz, I just love her with Jake. If you are looking to start a new show and haven't seen Scandal yet, what are you waiting for?!
4. The Originals on the CW. Clearly I have a thing for the CW network. ;) The Originals is about the Original Vampire family and is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries. Klaus Mikaelson, played by Joseph Morgan is this damaged hybrid werewolf/vampire. When his character was first introduced on The Vampire Diaries, I hated him. I just couldn't stand him...then over time the more of his story was told, I started to really love him. I have to admit though, his brother Elijah (played by Daniel Gillies)....lord have mercy, that man is delicious in his fancy suits and always looking so GQ.
5. The Vampire Diaries. I tried to watch this show when it was first airing. Then I tried to watch it on Netflix and I couldn't get into it. Then I decided to try again on Netflix a few months ago and I binge-watched my way through 6 season on Netflix in order to be able to start watching the 7th season the night it premiered. Yes, I have a binge-watching problem. haha. Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore is the easy on the eyes, sweet vampire who doesn't feed on humans while Ian Somerhalder is Damon Salvatore the bad boy, evil and he likes it that way vampire. At first I really despised Damon but as time went on and he showed more of his vulnerable side, I started to love him and now I adore him.
There we have it, my top 5 binge-worthy shows right now! I'd love to hear your suggestions for some new shows I can binge-watch and if you decide to watch any of my top 5, I'd love to hear how you like them!!